- The Rod Boss™ Double Ratcheting Fishing Rod Holder with Rotation and Downrigger Boomerang Plate
- The Rod Boss™ Double Ratcheting Fishing Rod Holder with Rotation and Downrigger Boomerang Plate (Magnum Metalz)
- Three Rod Standard Rod Boss™ Tree
- The Rod Boss™ Rotator Mount
- Four Rod Standard Rod Boss™ Tree
- The Rod Boss™ Fishing Arm
- Rod Boss Magnets
- Rod Boss Vanity Plate
- Rod Boss Greeting Cards (1 or 10-pcs)
- Rod Boss Holographic Die-cut Stickers
- Rod Boss Vinyl Banners
- Rod Boss Wall Clock
- Rod Boss Trucker Caps
- Rod Boss CamelBak Eddy® Water Bottle, 20oz\25oz
- Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Handle, 14oz
- Rod Boss Kiss-Cut Vinyl Decals
- Rod Boss Logo Unisex Heavy Blend™ Crewneck Sweatshirt
- Rod Boss Logo Unisex Heavy Cotton Tee
- Rod Boss Ceramic Mug 11oz
- The Rod Boss™ Triple Ratcheting Fishing Rod Holder with Rotation
- The Rod Boss™ Triple Ratcheting Fishing Rod Holder
- The Rod Boss™ Single Fishing Rod Holder with Rotation
- The Rod Boss™ Single Fishing Rod Holder
- The Rod Boss™ Quad Ratcheting Fishing Rod Holder with Rotation
Mike Flinsky, Charter Captain & Small Business Owner
Metalution Deepdraw Tooling & Design was founded in 2006 by Mike Flinsky. Mike began Metalution in Zeeland, Michigan with two manual lathes, two bridgeports, two surface grinders, one EDM hole drill, and two part-time employees in order to fulfill a void in the deepdraw tooling market. Mike felt that spare tooling he had been receiving while working at a larger tooling company was expensive and lacked quality. As a result, Mike’s goal was to achieve customer excellence by providing the highest standard products through quality, accuracy, originality, cost, service, and delivery.
CNC Lathe / Hard Turning CNC Mill / 3D Milling Custom Machining
From PO to delivery, Metalution will provide a complete product including but not limited to steel purchase, CNC Mill, CNC Lathe, heat treat, wire EDM, surface grind, and coatings. Metalution is your one stop source for all your machining needs.
OUR KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Our past knowledge and experience in the stamping industry have given us a competitive edge over the ordinary “job-shop”. This makes the fit, form, and function of our products superior. Metalution is committed to passing this knowledge to all employees via our everyday training as well as our apprenticeship program.
Metalution is constantly evolving its technology and procedures to provide the best product at the most competitive price possible. Our dedication to continuous improvements ensures quality, accuracy, originality, and efficiency.
Every item manufactured by Metalution is final inspected to ensure zero defects. Metalution sets the standard for hard turning and surface finishes produced on the CNC lathe.
Interested in our manufacturing capabilities?
Metalution is a full-service machine shop that prides itself on delivering top-notch, cost-effective solutions for complex tooling requirements. With our ISO certified Quality Management System (QMS), you can trust in our commitment to excellence.